The Star Road is the most popular way to get S+ and CL players in the game. Every week, the Star Road will offer 2 players (3 for vip members) to sign. If you are not interested in these players, you can change them with euro or gems. And also you can scroll down the page to view the player pool by clicking the Full List button.
Here are the resources you need to sign a S+ / CL player in the Star Road:
1. Three Certificates: ATK Certificate, DEF Certificate and ORG Certificate. These three Certificates drop at random in Regular league D2 and up. If you want to make it more and faster, then try the highest league you are capable of. Next, pick a random team and challenge, pay attention to the Certificate type it drops at the end of the match. If it is the one you want, keep challenging. If not, change a team until you get the right Certificate. Remember the teams that could provide a certain Certificate type so that next time, you won't waste your time and Vitality.
2. Euro: Available in the Friendly Match, Career League, Tour, and Operation Center. The Friendly Match is the main way to make tons of euros in the game. When playing, only select those whose eruos are over 5 mil. as your opponents and try your best to be on a win streak.
3. CL Cert.: Drops at random in the Legendary Classics.
4. S Players: There are three main ways to get a S player: Career League (won from league rewards), Super Souct and Trade (gained by trading lower rated players. For under A- players, you can use 2 for the trading. For over A- players, you'd better use 3 to ensure the success rate).
5. S GK's: Available by using the Outstanding GK Letter which can be obtained from the Daily Gift and in the Shop. Note: A S+ GK needs to be swapped with 2 S GK's
6. Vitality: Claimable in the Event Center and also can be earned in the Europa Conquest.
7. 50 GEMs: Available in the Career League, Legendary Classics, Tour, Daily Gift and by Purchasing.
When the resources required are well prepared, pass all the steps as soon as possible to achieve the S+ / CL player's interest. The higher the player's interest, the less the cost would be. Player's interest can be viewed next to this player's icon on the top left of the page. If it is a smile, the player's interest is high. If it is a long face, then the player's interest is low. If you are sure how much signing fees to offer, drag the bar to the maximum, making it 12 M, then the negotiation will be certainly successful.